Sunday, June 2, 2013

Armchair BEA: Wrapping It Up

Well, ArmchairBEA has reached a close. It's always sad to see this fantastic week of books and book blogging come to an end.  We've made new friends, found new blogs, discovered new books, and gotten new ideas. Personally, I love how it gets all of us writing and thinking about what we read.  I particularly enjoyed discussing the different genres this year ( ~which finally made me write that post about why I read YA!).  I think it worked well with the three of us as we all had thoughts to share and were able to contribute to different posts.

Here's a look back at our posts from this week:

Thank you to everyone who put so much time and effort into hosting this.  We appreciate being able to participate.  Thank you to everyone who participates, especially my fellow bloggers Julie and Alice.  Maybe one of these days we'll get to NYC to visit BEA, but we're pretty happy interacting with all of you. Thanks for visiting with us. Come back any time.  See you in the blogosphere.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a blast! me too! here is my wrap-up: http://wordsandpeace.com/2013/06/02/armchair-bea-2013-wrap-up-2/

Vikk @ Down the Writers Path said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm still plowing through all the daily links.