Monday, October 3, 2022

Monthly Rewind - September


* Denotes Audiobooks

Home Run (You should run and get this): 





Triple (You really don't want to miss it):

*








Double (You could get on the waiting list at the library and be ok):


*


*


Single (Wait it out): N/A





Strike Outs (Don't bother):  N/A



I truly read and listened to a lot of great books in September. I waited a long time to read/listen to Addie LaRue and it was a let down for me. The Matchmaker's Gift is really the book we all need right now. Seriously, go buy it because you won't regret it. Kristina McMorris is one of my favorite historical fiction authors and her latest, The Ways We Hide does not disappoint. It is clear she does her research. 

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Mindy Kaling is funny. I read her short stories and enjoyed the way she writes. Happy spooky season!

Julie said...

She is funny. I've never really watched her in anything but I appreciate her more now.