Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Skim



Week 1/5/2020:


Finished:


Taylor Stevens has never let me down and her 2nd novel in the Jack and Jill series was another adrenaline filled ride. This brother and sister duo have the most dysfunctional relationship I've ever read.  Megan Miranda created another great mystery/thriller with The Last House Guest with a few great twists.


Currently Reading:



Looking Forward To:



Man, re-entry into work can be hard especially after an extended time off. I won't complain too loudly though because I had less than 100 emails from that time off to go through. It was also back to it for my kids and their activities so it's been a busy week to say the least. I did get some reading done but not as much as I had hoped.

How was your first full week of 2020?



Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: