Sunday, February 2, 2014

Children's Corner: Nancy Clancy Super Sleuth

Review: We've been big fans of Fancy Nancy since my daughter was 2 or 3, so when I found out that Ms. O'Connor had written chapter books featuring Nancy and the gang. My daughter has read Super Sleuth a couple times and enjoys the mystery of the book. She also likes the fact that Nancy's best friend, Bree, is still featured in the book. Nancy tries to solve the mysteries of a missing marble and the case of the fingerprint.

This is my daughter's first mystery book and as a mystery lover myself I hope she loves them.

 We also have Nancy Clancy, Secret Admirer and will be purchasing Nancy Clancy Sees the Future.

If you want to see my daughter's own review, hop on over to KidsJustReading.com
 It was a funny book to read it was a good book

 Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: