Friday, May 10, 2024

Monthly Rewind: April 2024



* Indicates Audiobook

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

*

⭐⭐⭐1/2


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*

⭐⭐⭐1/2

*

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*

⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2


⭐⭐⭐⭐

                                             
April was a bit slower than March and there are a lot of factors going into that including baseball season for my son plus a day trip to see my daughter at school. That's where audiobooks come in handy. My pick of the month was definitely The Sicilian Inheritance. I really can't stop thinking about that book. If you haven't read it, do yourself a favor and grab it. As always, Abby Jimenez doesn't disappoint with her latest and Chanel Cleeton's newest is definitely gothic, which was a fantastic change for her. I know people loved The Husbands but it just fell flat for me and that ending was the worst!

Any book stand out for you in April?



Share/Bookmark

No comments: