Monday, December 13, 2010

Alice's List: What's in a Name 4 Challenge

When Julie told me about this challenge, it was something I knew I had to do as well.  It was really difficult  finding the perfect novels that fit the catergories. Thankfully I had quite a few in my TRB pile that fit the bill nicely.  After some Amazon.com searching, I came up withe the rest.  Here is my list:

1.  A book with a number in the title: Circle of Three by Patricia Gaffner
2.  A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Needles and Pearls by Gil Mcneil
3.  A book with a size in the title: A Little Bit Ruined by Patty Friedman
4.  A book with travel or movement in the title: The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
5.  A book with evil in the title: Demon: A Memoir by Tosca Lee
6.  A book with a life stage in the title: Spooky Little Girl by Laurie Notaro

I am really looking forward to this, I hope you'll join us in completing the What's in a Name Challenge too.  Like Julie, I'll keep you posted on my progress.  Happy reading.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

lisa :) said...

This is one of the most unique challenges I've seen posted recently! Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Short Story Slore said...

I love this challenge! Good luck.

Kristen Howe said...

Looks like fun.