Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alice & Julie's List Swap Challenge 2011

In the spirit of doing a few challenges in 2011, I'm stealing this one from Jen at Devourer of Books.  I will be doing List Swap Challenge and Alice has agreed to be my partner. Essentially, you choose five books for yourself to read and five books for your challenge partner to read, then one book to read together.


Our pick to read together:
Room: A NovelRoom by Emma Donoghue



Alice's Books for Julie:



Julie's Books for Alice:





Julie's 5 Books:



Alice's 5 Books:





What do you think of our choices and our picks for each other? I'm intrigued by Alice's choices for me. She has quite the mix!


I think she'll like what I've picked for her, if she's in the mood for some crime thrillers...

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jen (Devourer of Books) said...

So glad you are doing this, have fun!

Short Story Slore said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun! I have Runaway and Olive Kitteridge in my pile right now and Room is on the xmas list. Good choices!

Julie G said...

I'm so excited you'll be reading Room - it was my favorite book in 2010!