Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Alice & Julie's 2014 List Swap Challenge

It's that time of year again. Alice and Julie are doing their List Swap Challenge again. Although, this year it is slightly different. This year we just picked 5 books for each of us to read and one to read together. So, here they are:

Book Together:

The Time in Between by Maria Duenas  

Alice's Picks for Julie:

He's Gone by Deb Caletti
Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio

The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffmann

The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls

Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall

Julie's Picks for Alice:

Six Years by Harlan Coben

The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan

A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams

The Book of Someday by Dianne Dixon
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

 Share/BookmarkGoogle+

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is going to be fun to see Julie read her list. Alice is going to love hers. Julie was too nice and picked some amazing books!

Julie said...

I'm excited to read my list. I know how much she enjoyed them, plus I love Alice Hoffman. She's recommended her in years past and I've never been let down.

Unknown said...

Hey Julie, let me know when you read Whistling Past the Graveyard and He's Gone, I've got both sitting on the shelf, and it might be fun to read together and chat :).

Julie said...

Anita - I will let you know!