Sunday, December 15, 2013

Children's Corner: Olivia Helps with Christmas

Review: Olivia Helps with Christmas another one that gets pulled down out of the closet around the holidays. I have to say I'm not the biggest Olivia fan but my daughter finds her funny, so I entertain her. While she might be out of the age range for these books, she enjoys being able to read them quickly. Let's face it, when Olivia tries to help she's really making a bigger mess.

 Olivia Helps with Christmas is no different. She wants to help decorate the Christmas tree but gets caught up in the lights is just one example. Olivia is definitely plucky and resourceful, I will give her that. She's also the type of pig who makes her mother sigh; sometimes good and sometimes bad.

I do really enjoy the illustrations in the Olivia book. It highlights the beauty and magic of Christmas in the typical Olivia manner. We probably only have one Christmas left with this book, so I will let me daughter enjoy it while she still does.


 Share/BookmarkGoogle+

No comments: