Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Julie's Wrap Post: List Swap Challenge 2011


Even though the year isn't quite over, I know that I fell short of finishing my portion of the List Challenge for Alice and I. Granted, it's only 2 books but still, that's not finishing something I started out doing very well on.

Here is what I did finish and the reviews:

True Blue by David Baldacci
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Ask Again Later by Jill A. Davis
The End of the Affair by Graham Green
Blue Diary by Alice Hoffmann
Room by Emma Donoghue

Here are the two books that I didn't get to this year:

Runaway by Alice Munro
Open House by Elizabeth Berg

I'm hoping that I can complete our challenge in 2012. What I've learned from all these challenges is that it is best to stick to reading one a month and then you won't get behind.

Did you guys have trouble finishing challenges in 2011?

Share/Bookmark

No comments: