Monday, September 26, 2011

What's in a Name Challenge 4 : Julie's Wrap Up Post

I am happy to say that I have completed my first ever Challenge! YAY me!! This was a ton of fun and it took me a bit longer in the year to finish that I had thought initially.  Most of the books were already from my ever large TBR pile. I only had to find one book and that was the jewelry or gem in the title category. Thanks to Alice, I didn't even have to buy one!
I will most definitely be doing this challenge again in 2012. I found that it's a great way to clear some books off the TBR pile and perhaps explore a book you might not have read.

Thanks to Beth Fish Reads for hosting this challenge!

Here are the books I finished and the reviews for them:

A book with jewelry or gem in the title: Forever Amber by Kathleen Windsor Reviewed on 9/23/2011
A book with a number in the title: Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly Reviewed on 7/1/2011
A book with size in the title: Long Lost by Harlan Coben - Reviewed on 6/13/11
A book with travel or movement in the title: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein -Reviewed 2/1/11
A book with Evil in the title: The Devil in the White City by Eric Larson Reviewed on 9/17/2011
A book with a Life Stage in the title: American Wife by Curtis Sittenfield - Reviewed on 2/16/2011

I hope that some of you will join this challenge in 2012!!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Great job on finishing! I'm going to be announcing the new categories in November -- so I hope you join in.

Anonymous said...

wow, you got some interesting titles for that Challenge. here are mines, I wrapped it up some time ago: http://wordsandpeace.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/reading-challenge-what%E2%80%99s-in-a-name/
And looking forward to the new categories!
Emma @ Words And Peace