Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random Musings

In talking to a good friend the other day, she asked me to name my Top 5 Fictional Female Characters and frankly, this isn't as easy as it you would think it would be. I decided to add 3 words describing why they are my favorite.

1) Bridget Jones - Real, Funny, Relatable
2) Temperance Brennan - Flawed, Smart, Conflicted
3) Hallie Jones/Halycon Crane - Brave, Strong, Vulnerable
4) Evan Delaney - Quick-Thinking, Strong, Good Natured
5) Lindsey Boxer - Conflicted, Tough, Serious

So, who are yours and why, in 3 words?

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow. This really is hard. Oddly, enough, our lists are similar, Jules:

1. Temperance Brenan (K Reichs Series)
2. Jo Beckett (Meg Gardiner series)
3. Evan Delaney (Meg Gardiner series)
4. Eve Duncan (Iris Johansen series)
5. Wanderer (Stephenie Meyer's The Host)

Julie said...

I knew we'd have at least 2 of the same on the list. :)