Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Book News: Perfect on Paper

More exciting news from Maria about Perfect on Paper. Amazon has announced that it'll be one of 3 books that they publish early in2010 as they launch Amazon Encore, their new publishing venture. You can read about it from the press release. Perfect on Paper will be reissued on 2/9/2010.

I loved her original cover but I do think the new cover is lovely. I love the bright colors. Photobucket

Maria wanted me to let our readers know that she has some first edition copies that she'd love to autograph and sell to you guys. It's pretty rare to have a first edition, so I might just jump on this as well. If you are interest drop her a line at Maria@mariamurnane.com and let her know you read about it here.

What do you guys think about Amazon venturing into publishing? Natural for them or a mistake? I think it's kind of brilliant myself. I don't know about you guys but I buy the majority of my books from them and if they do the marketing well, it could really take off.

I'm extremely excited for Maria! Although, Maria (if you are reading this), I'm ready for your next one. :)

1 comment:

Maria Murnane said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for your post-- this is so exciting!! And as you mentioned, if any of your readers out there want to buy a signed first-edition copy, please drop me a note! My email address is maria AT mariamurnane DOT COM.

Thanks!! :)

-Maria Murnane
(Author of "Perfect on Paper")