Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Chance to Meet Jennifer Weiner

There are 2 authors that I've read for several years consistently: Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Weiner. In 2008, I got a chance to meet Jodi Picoult and was thrilled. On Monday, July 20th I will get some time to see Jennifer Weiner read and sign her new book Best Friends Forever.

I'm am so very excited. I'm hoping to get a picture with her, but I will at least get my book signed.

Below is a link to her website so you can see if she's visiting your city anytime soon!

Jennifer Weiner

4 comments:

Laura Schaefer said...

I love Jennifer Weiner! She came to Madison several years ago and I got to find out that she is just as hilarious and charming in person as she is in print. Good luck. :)

Debbie F said...

I've never read Jennifer Weiner. I will have to add her to my list.

Julie said...

Debbie - Any of her books are great by I recommend either Good in Bed or Little Earthquakes to read first.

Serena said...

have a great time with your favorite author!