Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And The Winner Is....

Congratulations to Serena for correctly guessing when I would finish 17 books!! I started the contest on March 9th and finished it on June 29th. That's 1 book a week. I don't think that's too shabby. Here is the list of books that were read for this contest:

1) The Tea Rose
2) Sing Them Home
3) Skylight Confessions
4) Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
5) Faith and Honor
6) Darling Jim
7) Knit Two
8) Meeting Mr. Wrong
9) Triple Cross
10) Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
11) Handle With Care
12) The Late, Lamented Molly Marx
13) Fresh Disasters
14) Shoot Him If He Runs
15) The 8th Confession
16) China Lake
17) Devil Bones

Serena, please send me (Julie) your email address so that we can send you a $50.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com from us. Be on the look out for it in your email!

2 comments:

Serena said...

Wow, I am so excited. Thanks so much! I can't wait to spend it already.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved The Tea Rose!