Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bottom 10 Books of 2007; Julie's List

As a pairing to my Top 10 Books of 2007, I thought I would list my least favorite books of 2007. For some it doesn't mean I didn't like them, it just means I expected more out of them either based on the summary or because of the author.

Reservation Road - Jonathan Schwartz
Running with Scissors - Augusten Burroughs
Plum Lovin' - Janet Evanovich
Sweet Liar - Jude Deveraux
The Bluest Eye - Toni Morrison
Cross - James Patterson
Blue Screen - Robert Parker
Wildfire - Nelson DeMille
Good Grief - Lolly Winston
New York Dead - Stuart Woods

4 comments:

Alice said...

Jeez, Julie. Remind me to not send you anymore books. ;-)

Julie said...

You only lent me 2 out of the 10. ;) Plus they were in the 3's, it's not like I gave them 1's.

chelsea said...

Cross was kinda anti-climatic.

Julie said...

I think James Patterson is starting to get old to me, even his Alex Cross books are wearing on me and he does those himself.

Thanks for checking out our blog!