Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coming Soon: Certain Girls

We're pretty stoked that Jennifer Weiner is releasing a new book in April 2008. I mean it is about time, right?

Even more exciting than that however, is the fact that Certain Girls is a sequel to Good in Bed. Now if you can't understand why we're excited about that, probabaly because you haven't read Good In Bed yet, then shame on you. Seriously the Best! Book! Ever!

Of course, there's not a lot of information available yet, not even cover art, but you better believe you'll know as soon as I do.

So what do we think, is Cannie getting married? Did she lose weight? How long can you wait for Jennifer Weiner to bring the funny? Think she'll let me interview her? Is it April yet?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm too excited. She's one of the author's that I eagerly await a new book from. The fact that it's a sequel to Good in Bed is even better. I wonder if it has to do with her daughter.

Time for a re-read of Good in Bed.

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Ooo, this is indeed exciting news!